Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Lafee - Tell me why

I am extremely extremely extremely extremely busy but somehow I feel obliged to keep my blog updated. So here I am. I try to recruit my brain cells to start working and find me some beautifully creative words to write. But meh. As always, they refuse to obey my commands and left me hanging like the hangaroo.

Aite, as much as I love to pour out all of my brain cells here as a punishment for their refusal, I got to work on my scripts and hence, I have to put this post to an end. Prematurely. As always.

But before that, I'm going to leave you guys (and girls) with this favourite song of mine. It was sang by my favourite Deutch artist, Lafee. Will put more infos/vids/piccies of Lafee once I have time to do so.

Until then, enjoy yourself. And sweet dreams! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment