Sunday, March 24, 2013

Why?



Why is probably one of my many overused words. I am keen to question things and my questions are very prone to begin with why.

For instance,
why didn't you do your homeworks?
why were you late?
why did you forget?
why did you act strange?
why can't you understand?
why can't you try to understand?
why did you think you have to do it?
why did you try to conceal it?
why do you think that I won't know about it?

Yes, I love to ask a lot of why's.
Yes, I still ask a lot of why's even when I already knew the answer.
Yes, I rarely get satisfactory answers.
Yes, I can tell if people are trying to conceal the truth.

Unsurprisingly, why's are everyone's least favourite questions to answer. I can't quite understand why but it is probably because there is more than just a mere question. Why is a trap question, the kind of question that has fatal answers.

p/s : So, may I know why are you reading this post?

1 comment:

  1. i am reading it because i wanted to know why "why" is the topic of this post. hahaha

    ReplyDelete