Monday, September 23, 2013

Warum liebst du mich


One of my most favourite songs.
Because it contains one of my most favourite questions.
"Why is it me you love?"
Or in a more appropriate way of asking,
"Why do you love me?"

Husband hates this questions. Not because he has no answers for this but he has been answering it for millions of times and yet, I still ask him. Over and over again. I just love the way the answers sound. Ain't it amazing to know that a person can be so deeply in love with you? Despite all the flaws and the inappropriateness that you posses and show? The fact that he loves to respond to this particular question of mine differently every time he has been bombarded with one triggers me to ask him more and more.

On another note, it's been a while, isn't it?
Same old, same old.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment