Sunday, February 8, 2009

shopping or sleeping : resolved

Finally, it's the decision time, well, not really coz I made my mind about 4 hours ago. I decided to stay at home and finish couples of assignments since I have a lot to do. However, that is only applicable if I feel like doing them, which I extremely doubt. So, I guess I'll end up surfing the net and TC-ing and yea, photoshopping.

So far, it's been 4 hours passed since I made my crucial decision and I yet to do anything that is remarkable. The very typical me. So, I guess I'm off to find something to do. Photoshop maybe or finish my Mandarin homeworks. Or read for this Tuesday's test. Or prepare my presentation for the Sociolinguistic's class. Or finish my Creative Writing's fairy tale. Or write my journal. Or sleep. Oh, I love the last option the most =p

and ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment