Sunday, February 8, 2009

shopping or sleeping

I'm torn into two. Either going out and do some shopping or staying at home and sleeping. And the lucky choice would be my plan for tomorrow.

Alrite,
Option 1 - shopping:
  • This would be a GREAT gateway for me since I'm about to have a very hectic week.
  • And it would be extremely nice if I could get couple of new T-Shirts (haven't bought any since the new semester began).
  • And pizza's waiting for me.
  • And chances to meet new hot guys (OK, I was exaggerating, not meet, but stare at)
Option 2 - sleeping:
  • Sleeping is my hobby.
  • I need enough sleep to maintain my beauty (not that I am beautiful). But if I decide to go shopping, that would mean I won't be getting enough sleep as I will get up early.
  • I won't be sleeping all day long, so, during my awake hours, I could fill them up by logging to TC.

Note: Teem will be going out with her boy friend tomorrow, so that would leave me and Gee. There wouldn't be much fun without her. I mean, the more the merrier. So that means I will most probably spend my time at home. Ah, the perfect Sunday. Or isn't it? I don't know. Up until this time, I couldn't make up my mind yet. Will update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment