Friday, November 30, 2012

Haiyargh!

I'm getting bored of the same old same old template so I decide to turn over a new leaf. Aite, that is not contextually correct. Please don't try this at school or your teacher will kill me.

After delaying this divine intention of mine due to (ehem, no bluffing intended, yeh?) hectic schedule, I have decided to take a few minutes (hours actually) off and start looking for new templates.

I wish I can just dress my blog with any template and plaster a wide grin of satisfaction across my silly face. But I can't. I just can't. Being a perfectionist as I always am, I want to find a template that has me in it. Not that I need to be embedded in the template, it is just that I need something that will scream out my name. Owkayyyy.. Summarizing what I want is far more complicated than finding what I want. Geez, I am such a complicated and twisted young lady. *cries*

In not-so-short,

  • I want a simple template
  • Doesn't involve much colours (but aye, colorful templates would do too!)
  • Easy to navigate
  • Free
  • Outstandingly creative
  • A template
  • Not too common - doesn't share the same look with other blog
  • Not too girlish
  • But not too serious
With such requirements, maybe I should consider designing my own blog. Ha! I would love to, but then, it is going to take forever. And I don't have forever. I want it to be done by today. Self-dictator much, eh?

And after much consideration and contemplation,

TA - DA!

Don't you like the new dress for my blog?
No, I don't take a 'NO' as an answer, thank you! ;p
Excuse the unedited features. I am still working on it. But I think It's going to there for a while as I need to head back to work or my quest to get myself a new handbag will fail miserably. Ehee.

Have a great day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment