Monday, December 17, 2012

Insomniac Me

It's been a while since I actually write something in here. Sometimes, I feel like I have been in haste since forever. Hence explains the pictures with quotes and copy-and-paste words taken from various sources. Despite the fact that I rarely have readers, I do actually enjoy writing things on different topics here. Yes, I know I am random. Always been one.

So, what's up? I just finished subtitling 'The Matchmaker', an Israeli movie. I was amazed to learn that Hebrew sounds a bit like Arabic. Words like ma (means what in both Hebrew and Arabic) and zahab (means gold in both Hebrew and Arabic) were numerously repeated in the movie. I can go on and on about the movie but since I won't be doing a review here, I shall stop myself. And glue my fingers together to stop them from typing about the movie. Nah, just kidding. :p

It's 02:49 and I want to head to bed but I can't. It could be due to the recently-adjusted biological clock of mine. I had been burning the midnight oil for almost a month now, so I reckon, my biological clock must have  been effected. I need to get myself a new clock, perhaps? :D

Now that I can't sleep, few funny thoughts are marathoning inside my head. Last week had been a secret-busted week for me. It was tough but I think I'm handling them just fine. I am a tough girl, after all. I won't deny that those secrets still haunt me, every now and then. But I'm trying my best to dig a deep hole and bury everything in it.  Hey, that doesn't sound like a bad idea. Maybe I need to actually do that. Dig and bury, hoping that everything will rot inside of the hole. Way to go, Tough Girl! :D

I know blogging wouldn't help me in battling my insomnia so I shall pen-off now, or shall I say, log off.

Guten Nacht/Guten Morgen.

p/s : I'm counting on you.


2 comments:

  1. secret? what secret? how come u didnt tell me about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because it's a loooooooong story and seeing how hectic u were, I dare not burden u with my top-secret secrets. But all is fine now so now worries! ;)

    ReplyDelete