Monday, December 17, 2012

Allergic Elegy

My lower right eyelid is swollen. 
And after pressing it (while pretending that I was a doctor), I think there is something wrong with my tears gland. I don't know how true my diagnosis is. I don't even know whether such thing as tears gland does exist or not. 

And, so is my right ear. 
There is a small bump near my jawline. It hurts whenever I press it. I have no diagnosis for this one as I always have a hard time trying to memorize parts in ears. 

There's more.
There are a few rashes on my right feet. And my left knee. 
The kind of rashes that I always experience. The ones that make me feel like ironing my skin. Yes, I'm not kidding because the itchiness will linger for quite some time and it is hard to keep my fingers from scratching them.

And I've been sneezing all day long.

So, yes, my allergy is back. 
Stronger and wiser.
And all over the body.

Thank you Allah, for blessing me with this.
This is Your subtle hint to remind me to return You.
Pardon my negligence.
Forgive my ignorance.
And thank you for Your love, dear Lord.
Alhamdulillah.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment