Friday, October 25, 2013

I'm Falling For You - Chester See

So this is I'm Falling For You by Chester See.



This song is very close to me. Husband and I, we have been friends for God knows how long. And it has always been 'just friends' among us. We share secrets, even the dark ones!I had him coming ranting to me about his exes. And I cried (figuratively, not literally of course!) to him as I asked for some love advises. He was my Dr. Love and vice versa. God knows what kind of advises that I gave him. LOL. I even, at one point of our friendship, addressed him as my 'YM boyfriend'. But we didn't fall into each other until a couple of years later and thanks God for making it mutual.

The good thing about falling for your own secret keeper is the fact that you have absolutely (or almost) no secrets to be ashamed of. You know him/her deep down to the core and it is just simply beautiful.

At least I know he still loves me for who I am, even after those stupid breakdowns. Blergh.

No comments:

Post a Comment