Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hoola Hoop

a friend of mine tagged me to do this at facebook months ago but never got time to do it. And now, seeing that I'm a bit ermm less busy, I decide to use this as an entry for my blog. Anyway, here are twenty quick facts about me;
  • I love F1. so much. and I really mean it. I would rather watch F1 live telecast than going out for a date. lol
  • I'm allergic to seafood (but I keep eating them, who cares about the rashes anyway? They come and go), heat , and yes, hot guys! =D
  • I am a busy girl, super busy. Enough said.
  • I love photoshopping. This is like my everyday-must-do. Now talking about this makes me wonder why I quit product design course..hmm.. *ponder*
  • I don't believe in true love. I just don't. Yes, u meet someone, u fall in love, something happens and u break up but that doesn't mean that u'll be together again. Life is not a fairy tale or telenovela.
  • I am extremely addicted to Torn City.
  • I will take forever to love someone but I just need a second to make me don't like (was planning to use the word 'hate' here, but it wouldn't be appropriate lol) him.
  • I love reading novels.
  • I am egocentric. Really! lol
  • I am the Lucifer's Angel. I believe there's a devilish side of me and I'm fully aware that I can be an angel sometimes (not most of the time *grin*)
  • I think I'm in love with Finnish men. lol
  • I hate people who pretend they know something but in reality, their heads are full of air.
  • I eat a lot when I feel like eating a lot.
  • My metabolism rate is pretty high.

I can't count. 13 is my twenty. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment