Wednesday, April 18, 2012

183 Days And Counting

Today marks our 183 days of being together. Quite an achievement for me, I must confess, as I never got this far in any relationship before. Yay for us! ;)

So, Sayang, thank you very much for always be there to catch me from falling. You are always there when I believe that my world is crumbling down. You encourage me to start believing. You keep listening to my rants and chants. You are like my personal private blog who would always always read my thoughts like an open book.

I am fully aware of my tendency to throw tantrums at anytime of the day (and that particular time of the month). But you never complained (except for once or twice). You always know how to comfort me and make me feel like I am never alone.

Sayang, thank you for your patience, guidance, love, care and protection. I am forever thankful and grateful for your willingness to lend me your eyes, your ears and most of all, the most comfortable shoulder to lean on. I am indeed the luckiest girl alive. A better replacement simply does not exist.

I apologize for my flaws that you had to put up with so far and I apologize for the upcoming flaws. I am sorry if I ever shattered your dreams and my inability to become the way you wanted me to be. And do accept my apologies for every tiny bit of imperfection that I had offered you so far.

Falling in love with you is the best involuntary process that I ever went through. Being in love with you is the best decision that I ever made. And being loved by you is the best thing that ever happened to me.

You're my ultimate wish. May Allah help us as we cruise this life and I pray to Allah to guide us to the path that will lead us to Him.

Semoga Allah permudahkan urusan jodoh kita, Sayang. ;)

Happy 183th Day. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment