Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Ice Yummy Cream

It's been a while since I last updated my progress on my very own Cooking Project. Mostly because I didn't have much chance to experiment lately. I was being too occupied with my job and being too busy being lazy. Hee~

However, I did manage to make my very own Decadent White Chocolate Ice Cream. I am (still) so proud of myself seeing that it was my very first attempt in making my own ice cream. Dad complimented it and thought that we no longer need to stock up our ice cream supply as I can now make one of our own. (Dad is a big fan of homecooked meals). Oh yeah, I couldn't stop myself from grinning upon hearing such rare compliment.

The whole process took me around 13 hours as I had to allocate ten hours for it to be properly frozen. I began this project at 6.30 pm and by 7 am the next morning, dad is waiting eagerly in front of the ice box. Yup, he had my ice cream for breakfast. I am touched.

The good thing about the recipe that I used is the fact that it doesn't involve the usage of ice cream maker. You will still get the creamy texture and with the aroma and taste of white chocolate, this ice cream, I must say, is irresistable.

Credit goes to my Encik Boyfriend who couldn't stop pestering me, asking me to try out any possible recipe to make homemade ice cream. So, here is for you, Sayang. ;)

Let's do a couple of picture-viewing.

The ice cream after spending 10 hours in the ice box. Is it just me or did it really look excited? ;p

Ice cream after it was being made up. It is now ready to be served.




I can't tell when I'm going to make a re-run of this but I'm pretty sure it is just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment