Friday, April 20, 2012

New Age

So, the Blogger's new interface is finally here. I used to try this interface before but it seems too 'new age' for my liking hence resulted in me reverting to the old interface. But now since they have standardized it, I have no choice left but to succumb to the changes.

The changes are not bad, really. I just hate the fact that I have to get used to it before I can allow the automatism of my brain and fingers to take control. I have to actually study each and every page of it and have the lessons stored in my librainry.

I wasn't a hardcore blogger before and have no plan to become one so I must confess that I never paid much attention to the old/new interfaces. So, I'm going to save your time this time around.This will just be an empty post.

That'd be all. Sorry for your wasted time. Weeeeee~

Have a good day! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment