Thursday, August 2, 2012

Carpe Diem, Aisyah

I discovered that I had been featured on one of my students's blogs. It was a simple entry but enough to have me flattered. Thanks sweetie pie.

This is her blog. Do check it out at Aisyah. She has plenty to share with us on her recent move to Saudi Arabia.

So Aisyah, that very kind gesture of yours earns you my little token of appreciation which happened to be a few lines of wisdom (ecewah. Wisdom la sgt).

Aite. Here you go.

Dear Aisyah,

Pardon me for my failure to see you on your last day at SMKJ. I was sent to attend a course in Kota Bharu. It was on a very short notice so I didn't have time to see you beforehand. I'm so sorry.

Anyway, I wish you well. May everything cruises smoothly and I really hope that things are treating you great. May Allah grant you and your family with His endless blessings.

It was a real pleasure to have you as my student. You completed the homeworks that I had assigned and you were not as talkative as the rest of your classmates. So yay for that! ;D

Do remember that things are not going to be the same with your new school. You will be using English extensively. But don't fret. You will do fine. I believe you will. Don't be afraid to make new friends. Learn about their culture and language. Observe the way they behave and think. You will be amazed at how much you can learn. Seize the chance, Aisyah. Don't let anything stops you. Allah is actually giving you a chance to turn over a new leaf. Start anew. Be brave. Be optimistic. Be adenturous. CARPE DIEM!

But, no matter how far you travel, no matter how deep you dive, no matter how high you fly, ALWAYS ALWYS ALWAYS put Allah first. If you ever have to contemplate about something, do it deliberately. Ask yourself; Is Allah going to be happy with whatever I am doing? Strive for Allah's blessing and put it as your top priority. Take care of your family. Be an obedient daughter. There will be times when you think that they don't understand you. During those times, you have to remember that parents can see what we are unable to see. They are able to foresee the future of their children. So, respect them. Honour them. Aite?

So all in all, take good care of your iman, your solats, your parents and your family, your soul and your pride.

I wish you all the best luck in the whole universe. ;)

Much love.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment