Thursday, August 30, 2012

Weddream

It's been a while.
Again.
I know.

So, Hello! ;)

Anyhow,
A friend of mine liked this wedding business on facebook and out of curiosity, I clicked the page too and voila! I found heaven. I was drowned in the idea of a perfect wedding for a while and truth be told, I can't believe how wedding-enthusiastic I've became. Waaaah!

I wasn't a big fan of weddings until recently. Couple of years ago, I set my priority and kept my focus on creating my version of a perfect career. It was my biggest dream to be successful, career-wise. I was so focused and couldn't be bothered to think about getting married. In fact, I would get really grumpy and peevish every time my mom asked me to accompany her to attend a wedding ceremony. Don't ask me why I developed such preference but I must confess, the idea seemed to excite me. I frequently spent my time thinking about ways to earn more money and to keep myself occupied. Tho money wasn't really my omphalos, I can't deny that it somehow motivated me to keep going. So that was me then. When I was in my early twenties, energetic and ambitious. When weddings were just not my thing.

What have changed, you may ask.

There is only one answer to that. I have found a guy that knocks my heart (and he still keeps knocking) and I am eager to let him in.

Now, at the age of 25 (please, read this as SEVENTEEN), I change my mind and start to think that weddings are not as bad as I used to think. In fact, they are not bad at all. On the contrary, they emit positive vibes, the kind of feeling that makes you feel like you want one of your own too. So yeah, I am proud to announce that I no longer despise the idea of me getting married. Yayness!!

Anyway, let's get to the real deal.
I have been surveying a few dias(es) or better known as pelamin among us Malaysians. And I found a few that catch my attention.

For instance,

this one,


or this one,

and this one too,

or this,

And for cakes, I love something nerdy like this one,

or fairytale-ish like this,


and this one too,

And finally, here are my preferred wedding invitation cards,

and this one too,

and this pop out card,


Eyecandies, they are, right? For sure, I won't be getting anything like those for my dad is a very super duper creative person and knowing him, I am 110% sure that he will getting me something more beautiful than any of these. Okay, perasan je. There are many more actually but I am too lazy to copy the links. Hehehe. 

I also have a few wedding gowns/dresses that left me breathless but since I have plans to mix and match them, I would rather keep them to myself so that it will come out as a surprise when my time arrives soon. Weee~ 

Aite, at this point, please don't get me wrong. As much as I love weddings, I have no actual realistic plan to organize one any time soon. It will most probably happen next year, or the year after but certainly not this year. I still have few things that I need to attend to and until everything is fully resolved, there is no way anyone can hear my wedding bell rings.

Really, thinking about a dream wedding is rather addictive and I can't seem to find a way to stop. I wonder whether guys do occupy their braincells with thoughts like this too. Tho I highly doubt that. Ehee.

I prefer my wedding to be simple yet memorable. ;)

And with that, I have to put this entry to its end. It is almost eleven and I have to go.

Tata!

Semoga Allah permudahkan urusan jodoh kita semua. 
Amin. 
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment