Friday, August 3, 2012

Random Piece Of Sheet

I am an active thinker, I believe. An active thinker with a high tendency to overthink. And allows the thinking to take the best out of me. And allows the thinking to suck out the positive vibes out of me and leaves me with nothing but despair and insecurity. Yes, insecurity. Very synonymous with me indeed. Like a good old friend. It knows me very well, inside out. It knows what tickles me. Just like it knows what hurts me. I see no point in writing this entry. I don't have much to say. No, actually I don't have anything to say at all. I just thought that I need to have my mind distracted. And yes, writing about anything can keep my mind from going crazy. I think of what may happen tomorrow. I think about what will happen during Eid. And those are not happy thoughts. Happy thoughts and me don't get along very well. Happy thoughts hate me. Happy thoughts don't see me as a friend. Yes, reading this entry will not lead you to anywhere. This is an empty entry. Like an empty glass. Like an empty jar. So I don't see a point to have this organized properly.

Good nite. To those who are sleeping. And to those who are going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment