Friday, July 13, 2012

Medilove Kit

So here is the story which was meant to be blogged yesterday but I had to have it postponed as it contained country's top secret. Blergh.

You see, my superboyfriend is super manja. Despite his attempt to be gagah perkasa all the time and take good care of me, he has a high tendency to fall ill everytime he travels abroad. Being a responsible and loving girlfriend, I did remind him to prepare himself with a medical kit which can be consumed in the time of emergency. But as you could have guessed, my efforts did not avail.

Hence, when he told me that he will be spending the first two weeks of Ramadhan in Laemchabang, I have decided to equip him with a medical kit which has been made with lots of love.

I have included things which I believe are vital for him to have. I might not be around when he falls ill next time, but I have my little soldiers to do wonder and help him to recover.
Here is how my medilove kit looks like. No fancy-wrapping whatsoever, thanks to the time constraint. Haih.











Nonetheless, I wish you would never need these things for I always pray for your health. ;)



p/s: Told ya. This is a poyo post. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment