Friday, July 13, 2012

Katy Perry - Wide Awake

 

I was halfway through when my tablet suddenly froze, resulted in me having to start my entry all over again. Lucky that I am too wide awake or else I would head to bed. So here it goes again. I hope my memory does not fail me. *keeps my fingers crossed*

So, yeah. Here is one of Katy Perry's recently-released singles and I must admit that I am a little bit in love with the song. After all, I almost love all of Katy's songs, special thanks to her outstanding voice. Except for one or two.

I am a lyrics analyst. I don't just listen to the songs. I memorize the thesis statement of the song. I could be humming to the song because I get the lyrics mixed up but I never ever forget what the song is all about.

The reason why I put this up is because I am soooo wide awake. On contrary to what the song may try to imprint (this song is about waking up after being entangled with nets of deceit), I am doing fine here. I admit that I was a bit distracted last night (which explains my previous strange entry), but I am perfectly fine today. I really am.

I myself can't quite explain what is wrong with me but I'm blaming the hormones. Hello estrogens, thanks for swinging my moods, ya? Grr. I was exhausted and felt so helpless last night. But this morning, I chirp like a bird. Seriously. I have been up since four. Had my sahur buffet with my family where I gobbled up nasi lemak, lasagna, cereals, egg and toast, fried megi, chicken loaf and sausages. I must have looked like a monster because my parents stared at me in disbelief. No kidding!

And now, despite back to bed, I am writing an entry for my blog. Wide awake! What is wrong with me?

I think that's a wrap. I need to get off the tablet. It is time for me to check whether my boyfriend is already up or not. Or he will be late for his work. See, I am such a responsible girlfriend. Yikes!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment