Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hoyhoy

I have merely 10 minutes to compose an entry in this deserted blog of mine. My mental is about to be tortured, shortly.

For the umpteenth times, I try to actually have a blog, a place that I hope can be filled with my overflowing thoughts. But just like the old times, I can't seem to find the strong will to remain stagnant to this idea. I can't figure out the underlying reasons behind this but I am thinking about putting the blame on time. Oh yeah baby timey. You are going to be blame. Again.

Aite, I am not going to lie. This time around, I am a bit ethusiastic in making this long-lost wish of mine comes true. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Please do the same too.

The time is almost up. I need to rush to the loo and do some touch-up. I look like a sweating zombie.

Good bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment