Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I am BOLD

Found this in my old tumblr. Since I am determined to post something here despite the fact that I only have 15 minutes to burn before I have to get up and get ready for the handball practice, I am re-posting and re-doing this.

1. I woke up in the afternoon today.

2. I have at least three picture frames in my room.

3. My trash can is full.

4.
I love snow globes, but I’d never buy one.

5. I use my regular phone more than my cell phone.

6. I’m single, but I don’t want to be.

7. My hair is not layered.

8. I hate the term “best friend,” but I use it anyway.

9. I get along with my mom more than my dad.

10. I like making beaded bracelets.

11. I’ve never run for class president/treasurer, etc.

12. Most of my friends are white.

13. I have over 150 CDs in my collection.

14. I would rather listen to the radio than CDs.

15. I own whiteout, but I barely ever use it.

16. I’m very shy until you get to know me.

17. Some take my shyness as being mean/rude.

18. Most people probably don’t understand me.

19. I have a very random sense of humor.

20. I do not consider myself attractive.

21. I feel that I’m more mature than most people my age.

22. …But not all the time.

23. I used to pick my nose and wipe it on the wall.

24. I’d rather be cold than hot.

25. I always wait for that one person to sign on.

26. I’m probably online too much for my own good.

27. I am trying to lose weight and it’s not working out very well.

28. I own a LOT of chapsticks. A LOT.

29. I love to buy paper… but I barely use it.

30. I write in my paper journal once a day or more.

31. I am an American, yet I find them annoying.

32. I’ve used binoculars the wrong way before.

33. I’m thirsty, but I can’t be bothered to go get something.

34. My best friend is that of the opposite sex.

35. My stomach hurts a little bit right now.

36. Sometimes I feel really, really sorry for myself.

37. Other times I feel really, really lucky.

38. I have a friend (or more) who creeps me out.

39. I have more than one shelf up in my room.

40. It’s sunny out today.

41. I don’t have a car.

42. I’m very picky with food.

43. I have a hard time with directions.

44. I am a little bit obsessive compulsive.

45. I talk to myself in the mirror sometimes.

46. I don’t have that many DVDs yet.

48. I feel very sick if a movie is gory.

49. I have a lot in common with my best friend(s).

50. I believe in the theory that opposites attract.

51. I like someone who is at least four years older than me.

52. I’ve started a fire/explosion in the microwave oven before.

53. I’m worried that one of my pets will die soon.

54. I have cut myself before and sometimes still want to.

55. Never been THAT drunk, but it might be kinda fun.

56. Sometimes I act drunk even when I’m not.

57. It annoys me when people chew loudly.

58. And breathe loudly.

59. And click their pens like crazy.

60. I enjoy bold surveys, mostly ‘cause I have no life.

61. I’d rather have a popsicle than popcorn.

62. I’d rather do laundry than the dishes.

63. Someday, I will move to England.

64. I’d rather be in a dark room than a bright one.

65. My alarm clock annoys me very, very much.

66. When I was younger, I went to summer school for fun.

67. I was made fun of in middle school. That has scarred me.

68. I’ve never eaten sushi and never will.

69. I remember where I was when I first learned to whistle.

70. If Barney is on TV, I will still sit there and watch.

71. MySpace is annoying, but I’m pretty much addicted to it.

72. I hAtE iT wHeN pPl TyPe LyK dIs!!!

73. When I talk to my crush, I get too excited.

74. People have told me that I’m sexy before.

75. I never believe it when they do.

76. I love to write, but whenever I start something new I can’t finish it.

77. I love to read, but I can’t do it for a long time.

78. If I lay down and watch TV, I end up falling asleep.

79. I absolutely LOVE riding my bike.

80. I love to play badminton, but I don’t play often.

81. I have never been on a sports team before.

82. I’m in at least one advanced placement class.

83. I’m in the class of 2009.

84. Jacuzzis and hot tubs are very relaxing.

85. I have stood up and done something else during this survey.

86. I space out a lot, but that’s ‘cause I think too much.

87. I’ve made a shelf in a store collapse before.

88. I’m a big crybaby, and I know it.

89. I wouldn’t mind having a ferret for a pet.

90. I love to watch home videos.

91. I miss my childhood and wish I could go back.

92. I’d rather brush my teeth normally than use an electric toothbrush.

93. Dippin’ Dots are good,

94. I feel like I’m more confident than I used to be.

95. My friends come to me for advice often.

96. I’ve had over five significant others in my lifetime.

97. I have cheated on one or more of them before.

98. Last year’s math class was completely useless.

99. I hate the fact that I’m growing up. I don’t want to.

100. I miss a lot of my old friends, but not all of them

No comments:

Post a Comment